Wednesday, May 23, 2007

you always remember your first...

by popular demand (well only one person asked for it) here is my first posting. i'm not sure what to write but here goes...

orz - i was in sandoria the other night and someone was shouting for a teleport and would pay 3k. i just got there so although my chang blood was boiling to take it, i decided to go about my business. a few moments later this person raises the reward to 4k! so i send a tell asking if he wants a teleport and he excitedly says 'yes'. i try and invite him and the damn request can't be processed. wtf??? so then he tells me 'i didnt notice that someone else had invited me already...orz'. orz? what the heck is that? is that the sound a dying animal makes? in any case, it is now my new favorite word. sandy did look it up for me and im guessing this was what he was trying to convey: a Japanese emoticon representing a kneeling or bowing person, with the "o" being the head, the "r" being the arms and part of the body, and the "z" being part of the body and the legs. This "stick" figure represents failure and despair. Orz!

license to drive - i was headed home tonight after picking up dinner at subway (gotta support jared!) and while driving across an intersection, a truck in the other direction comes out of nowhere and starts turning left in front of me. i had to brake hard...there was no screeching noise or smoke but just imagine there was some. that motherf*cker in the truck had the nerve to give me stink eye like it was my fault. o.O im not the best driver in the world but i hate these punka** b*tches that think they own the road. :D

WoW - ive been slowly learning things about world of warcraft since noob loves the game and sandy has been trying it out. it turns out your character can turn into a bear form (no, not 'bare'). to use special abilities you need RAGE! whenever i hear RAGE, i think of mr. furious from mystery men. -.-

does it say 'good samaritan' on my forehead? - here is an excerpt of something that happened to me in sandoria a few months back.

dude>> can u help me plz
(he examines me)
me<<>> can u help me get ninja
me<<>> no
dude>> i dont know how
me<<>> can you help me do it
me<<>> plz just help me
dude sighs dejectedly

music - i just logged onto ffxi and on ls chat i hear eck say he just got the ffxi soundtrack box set. i think he's going to listen to it every night before going to bed...nothing beats falling asleep to the soothing sounds of the sanctuary of zitah! -.- ha ha! im just kidding eck...or am i? :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not enough rage... need more rage...

Anonymous said...

Hi Fenris!
Did you tell the wannabe ninja dude "orz"?

Alcindor said...

hey, how dare you link my page...Ha! just kidding... I am truly honored, though my post is not up to your caliber... Very interesting post! very funny... you should have stick your middle finger at that truck driver... tele taxi do you need it? Ha! I haven't done that for ages... But yah, I had a few of those... that you couldn't invite... but not like what happened to you though... ORZ!!! WoW, yah I have been thinking of trying that out again... I had an account before, but the ppl that supposed to be playing it hardly were ever on... so I cxled it... and actually, they are trying a new server... Onyxia or something like that... so maybe, I will try it again... Come on over and you too Sumiko... or whoever wants to join... the Alliance... we'll see though...

Anonymous said...

Yourimo would never forgive Fenris for rolling on Onyxia.

Anonymous said...

Noob if you roll on Onyxia, I'll slap you IRL. Besides, Sandy plays on Tichondrius.

*kowtow* Sandy orz