Thursday, June 28, 2007

miscellaneous crap from this week

L50 static - this was a pretty eventful party since there was much death. alci died twice to sickle slash *shudder* and i died once due to dark spore (i was malu's meat shield since i got rocked for 800+ damage and he only took 200+...gotta protect those tarus!). even more disappointing than the deaths was the fact that i wasnt able to take any pictures. it wasnt a good night. -.-



popular - for once i felt pretty popular. i logged on last night to do some AH stuff and immediately i get a tell from someone asking if i want to party in kuftal tunnel (i forgot i wasnt anon) but i politely refused. at the same time, sumiko sends me a tell and we start talking story. this is quite odd since im the one that has to bug her first before she starts talking to me. you know those divas. :D while this is happening, alci the 'party' animal asks if i have anything around L49 that i want to level. it felt so weird juggling so many different conversations at one time...is this what it feels like to be like sumiko? i think the only thing missing was the fact that i didnt do any mistells. :D

donating blood - i just donated blood on monday and if you havent donated before, there is a prescreening process where they ask you all kinds of questions before they jab you in the arm. one of the questions is 'have you ever had sex with another male, even once, since 1977?'. there are times when i hear this question and i want to bust out laughing and there are other times when i want to slam my fist on the table and say 'HELL, NO!'. but i did what i normally do and kept my poker face on and calmly said 'no'. i have to give a firm answer or else they might think im lying. so if you ever hear me ask someone that in-game, dont be offended...im just prescreening them.

whm af - i needed to get my whm af hat (referred to as 'clown hat' by malu) from garliage citadel and as usual, i asked sandy for help. this was my first time delving so deeply into garliage citadel since having to get my limit break item (which was many, many eons ago). i was all prepared to camp my butt behind banishing gate 3 and log on every few hours looking for the coffer but luckily the area was empty and malu found it behind banishing gate 2. we also went through banishing gate 3 so i could get to the stone monument in sauromugue champaign. damn that stupid selbina clay quest! thanks again to sandy, malu, and trynne for their help!

24 update - ive been hunting high and low for jakbauer but he is nowhere to be found! i was able to search and find him once in bastok but by the time i got there, he had logged off. this guy is even sneakier than i am! -.-

here's a picture i took a few months back for alcindor:

7 comments:

Alcindor said...

Wow, you are lucky with your whm AF at Garlaige... I had to wait forever for mines and I actually made a 2nd trip there because I didn't want to wait any longer... I think it took me almost a week to get it... and I died getting it too when that dang coffer finally appeared by the banshee, but I didn't care much... I was just happy in getting it... and I wish I was as popular like you and Sumiko... no one talks to me... I always have to take the initiative... =(

Alcindor said...

Oh yah... Chop her head off the next time you see her!!!

Anonymous said...

yeah i must say i was pretty lucky this time around. coffer hunting hasnt been kind to me. im lucky that sumi asked malu to come since he charmed the chamber beetle that was by the coffer.

Anonymous said...

huh? chop my head off? what did i do to you?

Anonymous said...

san, i think he is referring to anna and not you. divas! i tell you!

Anonymous said...

That picture of your entire party transformed into little elvaan girls is soooooo cute! :)

Guankim said...

I have to do that WHM hat, referred to by a lot as "The Condom" >.> I've been screwing around on WHM without protection apparantly. o.o :x

But yes, that was great :) The other part you forgot about being Sumi is forgetting about a conversation midway (Maybe that's just my conversations, hmmm) and the infamous "Oh, did you say something? I wasn't reading LS chat." Hehehe ^_~